- Avoid giving each other the silent treatment, talk about everything.
- Sleep on the same bed, share the same bedroom (it is your “haven” your “save me” spot where privacy should be guaranteed)
- Avoid doing things or habits that your husband/wife seriously dislikes.
- Listen when you are being spoken to, do not interrupt while your husband/wife is speaking to you because you know better or you are angry.
- Work out your problems privately, if you need help from an outside party, agree together who that trusted person will be.
- Be honest at all times to ensure trust is maintained, do not allow your husband/wife to believe something that is not true by staying silent.
- Go out together, get out of the house and do special things together that would build healthy memories and add colour to your lives.
- Forgive your husband/wife when they have done wrong.
- Study the word of God together; pray together.
Try these tips and watch your marriage flourish!!!
(To be continued…..)
Feel free to share your views on the tips shared…..