My promotion continues as I try to give away two necklaces. I think they are special necklaces. Their pendants were constructed by hand, using materials in our environment.
The first two persons to subscribe and to get three (3) other people to subscribe to this blog, will receive one of the lovely necklaces in the featured picture above. This first offer is extended to readers in my home country, Grenada! Don’t worry, there will be other offers for other destinations.
Here is more information on the featured necklaces;
The pendants of the featured necklaces were hand-made by Roland Benjamin, a contemporary visual Artist, who is from Grenada. He creates art using valuable resources that we find in our environment. Roland believes in the power of creative ingenuity and design, and has a passion for working with wood, leather and other fine precious metal.
The Pendant on the left is made of White Cedar, decorated with Wilks’ (Sea Snails) Shells, with a strip of leather at the top. The pieces are tied together using copper wire. The Pendant on the right is made of Campeche Wood, with a Ring of Coral and again Wilks’ Shells. The pieces are tied together using stainless steel.
When I saw these pendants, I thought they were beautiful and I decided, while I would love to keep them, I would rather enjoy the thrill of giving them away. So, with the help of “This and That” Craft Shop in Grenada, I added silk twine to the one on the left and a suede chord to the one on the right, with rings and clasps, making them into exquisite necklaces. I really love them, and I hope whoever is blessed to get them would love them and take very good care of them. The pieces of wood (white Cedar & Campeche) can be maintained by applying a little mineral oil now and then
Now, this is how you can get one of these beautiful necklaces:
- Access my blog through https://inspireothersonline.com
- Scroll down until you see the “subscribe” box on your right and follow the instructions to subscribe, which would also include going to your e-mail inbox to complete the process.
- Read a few of the articles and think of friends or family members who can be inspired by these articles, or who you would love to encourage to read more.
- Contact them and encourage them to subscribe also.
- You need to get at least three (3) persons to subscribe. Once that is accomplished, send me an e-mail with the names and e-mail addresses of the three persons who have subscribed, so I can confirm it on my end. E-mail me at email@example.com. Remember, you need to subscribe first and be able to share with others on articles that have inspired you.
Anticipating your e-mails!! 😊